The INSEAD – Endeavor Leaders at Scale Program is the result of an exciting partnership between Endeavor, the global organization leading the high-impact entrepreneurship movement around the world and INSEAD, the most international of the world’s top business schools.
INSEAD has designed and developed an exceptional learning experience on INSEAD’s state-of-the-art campus in Singapore, bringing Endeavor Executive Education to Asia.
This program was created for Endeavor Entrepreneurs who are at a critical inflection point in their journey as leaders, facing new challenges for themselves and their organizations. Participants will learn how to advance their leadership effectiveness and how to influence and change their teams for high performance. The course is highly interactive with few case studies; lectures, simulations, and group coaching with experienced executive coaches based on 360° feedback make up most of the course.
The entrepreneurs will gain insights and new perspectives on the different roles, essential leadership behaviours and cutting edge skills that they and their teams will need to be successful as their organizations continue to scale.
Who May Participate
This course is designed for Endeavor Entrepreneurs at a key leadership inflection point and who are keen to grow through self-reflection. Participants in this program will benefit from groupcoaching, deep peer-to-peer connections, and guided exploration of their unique strengths and weaknesses. To better understand the day-to-day activities of the program, please review the Program Content section below.
Spots are limited and will be filled in a “first come, first serve” basis. To secure your spot, please register below.
- Get real-time personalized feedback on your leadership style with executive coaches and your results from 360° global leadership feedback instrument
- Take part in interactive team simulation to discover and practice live, effective team management and the strategies critical to data-based team decision making
- Experiment with key influence and negotiation strategies that gain you buy-in from coworkers and business partners and enhance your ability to motivate and create value with disparate stakeholders
- Increase ability to drive change and negotiate the way to success
- Leave with an individualized action plan to grow your leadership skills as well as a peer participant who will become a learning partner/coach
Last but not least, the program will be a memorable networking experience.
INSEAD Professor of Organizational
Stefan’s expertise encompasses what it takes to be an effective leader, of oneself and high-performing teams, and how to exercise influence and navigate critical decision processes. He is the Cora Chaired Professor of Leadership and Learning and designs, directs, and teaches senior business leaders on key facets of leadership and organizational dynamics. He also works with INSEAD MBA’s and PhD’s in Experimental Design and Data Analytics.
Location: INSEAD Asia Campus, 1 Ayer Rajah Avenue, Singapore
Length: 5 days
Date: 22-26 August 2022
Fee: US$7,400 (Includes single occupancy room in Singapore campus residence and daily breakfast. Meals include daily lunch and 2 coffee breaks, one opening welcome cocktail, one closing program dinner with one alcoholic beverage per participant)
INSEAD Registration Form
Registration for the 2022 program is now closed.