Stay up to date on our entrepreneurs, events, research and more. Read our February newsletter here.
Morocco, Enterprise Software & Services
Jordan, Enterprise Software & Services
Chile, Retail & Consumer Tech
Mexico, Retail & Consumer Tech
Yerra brings its contemporary and refined taste to the design world through its selection of high-end rugs. Its rugs which range from $5,000-$30,000 are carefully crafted out of hides and furs from Brazil, Argentina and Peru. Yerra exports 80% of its production to the US and the remaining 20% is mainly exported to Mexico and Canada. With a total of over 60 dealers worldwide Yerra is just beginning to scale to its full potential. An impressive client list includes names like ABC Carpet & Home, Lillian August, and Stark Carpets. With a very well established distribution channel and relationships with specialized retailers in three continents, Yerra aims to expand from 45 to 140 dealers worldwide, plus over 500 direct clients by 2019.
Dubai, UAE – March 4, 2016 – Endeavor selected 35 high-impact entrepreneurs representing 24 companies and 16 countries at its 63rd International Selection Panel (ISP). …
© 2021 Endeavor Global, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Endeavor Global, Inc.
900 Broadway, Suite 301
New York, NY 10003
1 (212) 352-3200
Website by BRITEWEB