Join us as for the 6th Annual Outliers Retreat on May 5-7, 2023 at 1440 Multiversity, a 75-acre luxury retreat nestled in a redwood forest just south of Silicon Valley. This exclusive experience will offer you an unparalleled opportunity to connect with your fellow Outliers from 30+ different countries, and to emerge recharged, re-energized and reinspired for your own entrepreneurial journey.
- Connect with a community of founders at similar stages of their leadership journey
- Learn from peers who have “been there” and work through challenges in a supportive environment
- Reflect on your personal leadership habits in a safe space
- Build lasting relationships through shared experiences (e.g. hiking, sailing, surfing, mountain biking)
- Please Note: The Retreat will kick off on Friday, May 5th at 8:30am and conclude on Sunday, May 7th around 5pm, with pick up and drop off in San Francisco (Bain & Company, 415 Mission St Suite 4800, San Francisco). We will provide transportation to/from the venue in Scotts Valley (see details in the agenda and FAQ below).
If you need hotel accommodations for the night prior to the Outliers Retreat, please see here for nearby options.
Register by April 14th to secure your spot. In order to keep the gathering intimate, we have a capacity of 2 people per company. For companies with multiple co-founders, we highly recommend that the CEO attends since they will find the most value in this peer group.