Impact metric600% growth in revenues (at Trosman) since selection
“I saw an opportunity to redefine the design landscape in Argentina.”
- Year selected
Together with Jessica Trosman, Martin came to Endeavor with the company Trosman, which has become one of the most talked-about women’s fashion companies in Argentina. The clothing line has continued to thrive, with distribution growing to the US, Europe, and Japan.
Martin has since launched a new company, Tramando, and has become one of the most innovative Argentine designers, exporting his clothes to Argentina, Japan and France.
Endeavor and Tramando
In addition to local mentorship on growth strategies, franchise opportunities, HR, marketing, and partnership issues, Martin has benefited from the Global eMBA program and Global introductions/mentorship. He hired his BCG consultant as CEO in 2008.
He has demonstrated commitment by speaking at Endeavor events and serving as a panelist at International Selection Panels.
- Business of Fashion: "Martin Churba: Tramando's textile philosopher"
- Clarin: "Martin Churba: Clothes are the social skin" (en Español)
- Alamoda.net: "Piratas by Martin Churba: a work in progress" (en Español)
- TEDxBuenosAires: "Social entanglements" (en Español)
- La Nacion: "Martin Churba: plotting a dream" (en Español)